The My Market Toolkit CMS allows you to manage your stylesheets in one place. Each website can have as many stylesheets as needed.
Creating a Stylesheet
To create a stylesheet:
- Hover over "Design"
- Click "CSS"
- Click on the "New" icon.
- Give the stylesheet a meaningful title. The URL will be automatically generated unless you specify one.
- Change the Status to "Public" when ready to use it.
- Compose your styles in the Content area or paste them from some other source.
- Click the "Save" icon.
Applying a Stylesheet to a Template
To apply a stylesheet to a Template:
- Edit the template or theme you want to apply the stylesheet to
- In the 3-dot menu click "Edit"
- Click the checkbox next to the stylesheets you want to apply
- Click "Save"